DROR MOREH (director) began his career as a director of photography and became one of Israel's leading
cinematographers. He shot a number of feature films, including:
Moreh has also worked as a D.O.P for many award-winning documentaries in Israel, including
ONE SHOT, ASESINO, and UNDERDOG: A WAR MOVIE.
- URBAN FEEL (Berlin official competition, 1998),
- DESPERADO SQUARE (Winner of the Best Film Award at the Montpelier Film Festival).
- and many more...
Moreh began working as fulltime director several years ago. In addition to THE GATEKEEPERS, his
- THE ROSE: A 6-part documentary series about the murder of a young girl.
- TO BE MAYUMANA: A documentary film portraying an Israeli dance group heading to
New York for their world premiere.
- UNDER COVER: A 4-part docudrama about undercover police officers.
- SHARON: A feature-length documentary about the reasons why Prime Minister Ariel
Sharon, considered the "Father of Israeli settlements in the Occupied Territories," agreed
to implement the Gaza Disengagement Plan. The film was selected for the official
Panorama program at the 58th
Berlin Film Festival.
- OCCUPATIONAL HAZARD: A documentary film portraying an Israeli journalist's journey into
Iraq during the Second Gulf War.
- CAESAREA: FROM DREAM TO REALITY: An animated short on the history of Caesarea.
Home | Theaters | Video | TV
Your Comments and Suggestions are Always Welcome.
© 2017 Sony Pictures Classics®, All Rights Reserved.