Navigation Bar - Text Links at Bottom of Page

ANCHORMAN

PROFANITY: (View Profanity)
     The F-word is spoken once (frickin is said twice). The S-word is spoken once. God's name is spoken in vain 2 times. There are 31 other profanities spoken.
i need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill abortion pill buy online
when women cheat redirect women who cheat
click wives cheat wives who cheat
click here when married men cheat reasons women cheat
when married men cheat why do wife cheat on husband link
online read meet to cheat
website women who like to cheat I cheated on my boyfriend
wife cheated on me read reasons why husbands cheat
click here my husband cheated on me website
click here redirect online
read here cheat on my husband website


SEX & NUDITY:
     There's quite a bit of crude sexual humor, but no nudity or sexual activity is shown. He talks about having a nickname for his genitals; he has a huge erection in his pants as he talks to a woman. It's shown twice for several seconds each time. She makes a comment about it; a whales vagina is mentioned; a couple roll around in bed, fully clothed, and say "take me to pleasure town." They are then shown waking up in bed together. Sexual activity is implied.
on line abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pill
I cheated on my girlfriend click here why people cheat in marriage
buy viagra from canada or mexico how to get viagra effects click here


VIOLENCE:
     There's a fair amount of violence, but I doubt that anyone would feel that it's excessive or too graphic. A man kicks a dog over the side of a bridge; there's a silly gang fight scene that is obviously played for laughs but it does show a man getting his arm cut off showing a bloody stump; there's a big fist-fight type scene between a man and woman.
read what makes a husband cheat married men that cheat
I cheated on my girlfriend website why people cheat in marriage
why are women unfaithful my husband cheated with a man link
my boyfriend cheated on me with my mom women who cheat on husbands i want an affair
when married men cheat most women cheat link
women who cheat married looking to cheat what makes husbands cheat
online read here meet to cheat
go how to cheat with a married woman boyfriend cheated on me
click here redirect online
all wives cheat open when your husband cheats
where can you buy abortion pills clinics for abortion abortion debate


DRUGS & ALCOHOL:
     The main characters are seen smoking and drinking in several scenes. Nothing to excess.
click why wife cheated wife cheat
why do women cheat on their husbands my husband almost cheated on me how to cheat wife
read website married men that cheat
married men who cheat with men women cheat on their husbands open
redirect women who cheat on relationships why men cheat on beautiful women
women who cheat read here what makes husbands cheat
why wives cheat on husbands dating for married men women will cheat
website women who like to cheat I cheated on my boyfriend
why do women cheat on husbands why people cheat in relationships why people cheat
read here why do guys cheat website


ACTION:
     None
redirect signs of infidelity online
all wives cheat open when your husband cheats


COMEDY:
     How funny "Anchorman" is TOTALLY depends on how funny you feel Will Ferrell's type of silly humor is. Obviously, you must enjoy it, at least somewhat, or you wouldn't be reading this. By my estimate, 25% of the audience I saw it with really enjoyed the humor. They chuckled over thirty times. For the other 75% I would say we chuckled about a third that many times. I also counted about twenty smiles and just one big laugh.
i need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill abortion pill buy online
medical abortion pill online cytotec abortion pill buy online where can i buy abortion pills
buy viagra from canada or mexico generic viagra samples click here
how safe is viagra from india viagra without a presciption buy viagra sydney


TOP

Home | Theaters | Video | TV

Your Comments and Suggestions are Always Welcome.
Contact CinemaReview.com 

2015 Cinema Review,  All Rights Reserved.

Google

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

PROFANITY SPOKEN
5 A-s/A-s Hole
1 Balls
3 B-tch/SOB
9 Damn
2 D-ck/P-ick
2 Frickin
1 F-word
2 G-d Damn
5 God (as in "Oh my God")
7 Hell
1 Jesus, Christ or Jesus Christ
1 Sh-t
2 S-rew (sexual)
1 Tits
1 Whore

TOP

Home | Theaters | Video | TV

Your Comments and Suggestions are Always Welcome.
Contact CinemaReview.com 

2015 Cinema Review,  All Rights Reserved.

Google

Find:  HELP!

Google